Just a gentle reminder that the permission forms are due back tomorrow (Wednesday, December 21) for our Activity Days. Students need to bring in their completed permission form and payment, and hand them in to the teacher leading their activity. The main office will NOT take student forms/money.
There are some activities with space still available. Please let us know if your child would like to participate in:
- Improvedy Slam (improv and comedy workshops)
- Game room (board games, role-playing games, tabletop games, etc)
- Games (cottage games: ping pong, cards, scrabble, etc)
- Bump Set Fore (mini golf and indoor volleyball)
- Experienced Ski/Snowboard (travels to Mt. Saint Louis-Moonstone)
If your child will not be participating, please provide a signed note stating your child’s full name and homeroom, the two dates (January 26 and February 2) and the reason your child will be absent from school (appointments, training, travel, etc) for the days.