We are trying to finalize our Career Day presenters for Thursday, May 26. Below is a summary if you are considering volunteering your time and expertise.
- 9:05-10:40 a.m. in our Cafeteria and Gym
- Two rotations of 40 minutes, with 140-150 students in each rotation (only grade 8 and 9 students)
- Presenters will be provided with a table and an outlet if needed for any audiovisual displays. Presenters often bring brochures or flyers to distribute.
- Students are responsible for recording responses to questions designed by the school. We will circulate a copy of the questions to presenters prior to May 26h.
- Examples of presenter categories needed; Health sciences, Engineering, Skilled Trades (brick laying, electrical, plumbing, chef, landscaper, etc.), Broadcasting, Software or website design, Financial Services, Real Estate – These are just a few of the categories we would like to fill.
If you have any questions please contact the Main Office or Mr. Howlett directly.