Dear all St. Andrew’s Parents,
There will be a Parent Council meeting at the school library on Monday October 21 at 7:30 pm, right after the information session about the Grade 9 Quebec City trip which will start at 7:00 pm.
Please find below the agenda for the meeting:
- Approval of minutes of September 11, 2013
- Principal & Vice-Principal update
- Parent Council financial report
- School improvement Wish-List – review and approval
- St. Andrew’s 50th anniversary & Brick Fundraiser
- Reports by committees – pizza lunch, bake sale, SPC, QSP, birthday books, etc.
- Possible trip for Grade 8 students – discussion
- Other business
We expect the meeting to last about 1 hour.
There are a number of important issues that will need your input; our success depends on your participation.
Eddie Lok, Parent Council Exec Committee