Information for TDSB’s 2017 Summer School session has now been posted. There are a variety of options available depending on your grade and course.
In-Person summer school
- Registration begins on Monday, May 1 at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 12:00 p.m. on June 29
- Classes run Tuesday, July 4 – Friday, July 28, 2017 (Regular attendance and punctuality are mandatory. Family vacation plans cannot be accommodated.)
- Regular Credit Courses:
- Open to all high school students and adults with current pre-requisites. Students may take a new credit, or re-take a course previously taken to upgrade a mark.
- 1.0 credit 8:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m each day for 1.0 credit courses (Civics, Careers and Math transfer course are half-day.)
- Remedial Credit Courses:
- Open to all high school students who completed the course during the 2016-17 school year and earned a final mark of at least 35% but below 50%.
- 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. OR in the afternoon, 12:30 – 3:30 p.m. Not all courses will be available in the morning timeslot.
- Full details and online registration at http://www.tdsb.on.ca/highschool/goingtohighschool/nightschoolandsummerschool/summerschool.aspx
e-Summer School (online learning)
- Registration for e-Summer school 2017 will open on April 3, 2017!
- July 2017 session
- Registration for July summer session closes on June 19, 2017
- Orientation: June 27-28, 2017
- First Day of Session: July 4, 2017
- Final exam: July 27, 2017
- Last day of session: July 31, 2017
- August 2017 session
- Registration for the August summer session closes on July 11, 2017
- Orientation: July 26-27, 2017
- First Day of Session: August 1, 2017
- Final exam: August 24, 2017
- Last day of session: August 29, 2017
- Details and registration: http://schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/elearning/e-summerschool.aspx